You are hereHome ›
Open Rec Schedule:
Summer (June 11-September 3)
Fall (September 4- November 30)
Winter (December 1 - March 17)
What can I do during Open Rec at the Field house?
Walk or Jog on our 133-meter indoor track!
Approximate number of laps to complete 1 mile
- Lane 1 - Leave open to avoid contact with basketball courts
- Lane 2 - 12 3/4 Laps - Fast paced runners
- Lane 3 - 12 1/2 Laps - Slow paced runners and joggers
- Lane 4 - 12 1/4 Laps - Walkers/cool down
- Use our weight room equipment to stay fit! We have free weights, weight machines and much more!
- Shoot hoops on one of four basketball courts!
- Reserve a Basketball, Tennis or Volleyball court and play with friends!
- Jump in and play in one of our Adult pick-up games. Different sports on different nights of the week.
Reserve a Court:
Are you looking to get a group of friends together and play if so, consider reserving a court during open rec.
Basketball - Volleyball - Tennis
- Starting at $10/hour plus daily individual fees
- May be reserved up a month in advance.
- Must be reserved at least 24 hours in advance
- Call (715) 232-1197 to reserve a court
- If a court has not been claimed within 30 minutes of the reservation, the reservation will be forfeited.
If you are unable to fulfill your reservation, please call the field house front desk at (715) 232-1197. Bring your own eqiupment or rent them out.
A wide range of equipment can be checked out from the Field house office for open recreation use:
- Tennis rackets & balls
- Soccer balls
- Baseball bats, helmets & balls
- Paddles and Paddle balls
- Large groups or teams - Bag of Balls (6 footballs, 6 volleyballs, 6 soccer balls, 6 Basketballs)
Your student & Staff I.D., membership card or drivers licenses MUST BE surrendered to check out any equipment and the equipment must be returned in person by the individual who checked it out.
Participants are financially responsible for any loss or damage to equipment while it is in their possession. Our staff will be more than happy to set up your court and get you the equipment you need.
- District Schools
- Student Services
- Staff Services