You are hereHome ›
MHS Pool’s mission is to offer a wide variety of aquatics classes and opportunities to participate in organized events and open swim while maintaining a safe environment.
- A lifeguard is always on duty during open hours
- Follow all posted pool rules when on swimming deck
- Water Instructors WANTED
Open Rec Lap Swim
- Participants 10 years of age and older will enjoy this pool time for lap swimmers only
- Children 8 and older are permitted to swim laps with the supervision of a parent
- Lap swim is free to members. Non-members pay a $2 lap swim fee per time to the lifeguard on deck
- Follow all posted POOL RULES (Including showering before entering the water)
- There are 4 participants permitted per lane
- Lanes 1-2 are for fast/novice swimmers
- Lanes 3 -4 for medium paced swimmers
- Lanes 5-6 are for slow/beginner swimmers
- During AM & PM Aquacise, Lap swim will be on lanes 1 thur 6 (meters)
- Lap lanes 1&2 (yards) are always open during Open Rec hours
- LAPS ONLY during these times, no other activities are allowed
- During water fitness classes portions of the pool may be closed
- Check field house schedule for lap swim times
- Lap swimmers may use kickboards or pull buoys.
Open Rec Swim
Individuals have access to the whole pool and may use it for laps, relaxation and joint therapy, however they must first check in at the front desk before they are allowed to participate in Open Recreation. Children 8 and under must be accompanied by an adult into the swimming area, and the parent must remain in the pool area the entire time their child(ren) are in the pool. Those under the age of 10 years are required to take a swim/deep-water test before participating in Open Swim.
- Available to Students & Staff, Members and Day Pass holders.
- Flotation aids/pool toys are allowed in the shallow end of the pool.
Open Rec Family Swim
Family Swim is only for families. Spend some quality time with your family at the pool. This program is free to members. Non-members pay a day fee of $5.00 per family, immediate family only please. Children must be accompanied by adults and adults must by accompanied by children. Children not potty trained MUST wear an approved reusable swim diaper purchased at the main field house office. Disposable diapers are not allowed.
Not sure where to have the next get together you've been planning? Think about having it at the pool!
We'll provide all of our regular equipment including; noodles, and balls, as well as the lifeguards for your party
- Pool rentals are available throughout the year, pending approval.
- There are fees associated with the rental of the Pool and lifeguards.
- Private Rental Requests for the Pool may be made by following the link(http://fs-menomonie.rschooltoday.com/authentication/credential/requester...) prior to the requested time. - This option will provide you with the entire Pool with no other people outside of your party.
During Open Rec Times - Come join the fun! Host your party during one of our many open rec. sessions and only pay the daily fee per person; see our open rec schedule for available dates and times.
Pool Weather Policy
Safety first! The pool will close at the first clap of thunder and/or strike of lightening.
The pool will remain closed until 30 minutes after the last clap of thunder and/or strike of lightening (as determined by the facility Supervisor and/or lifeguards on duty).
- District Schools
- Student Services
- Staff Services